FALL BACK: Selected video works by Phil Logan and Amelia Hazinski
Sunday, November 3 at 8 PM
Doors 7:30 pm; $5 admission.
It’s that time again! Time to reset your clocks and join us for an evening of short experimental movies at the intersection of art and architecture.
1. Untitled (Phil Logan, 2012, loop)
Cloud-based analog videographics
2. moth (Amelia Hazinski, 2012, 1:39)
3. Rotor (Amelia Hazinski, 2012, 2:06)
4. SHARE EVERYTHING (Phil Logan, 2016, 8.16)
How did we get here?
5. Expo (Phil Logan & Amelia Hazinski, 2012, 2:22)
A synthetic fly-thru encounter with a convention center.
6. VISIONS I—XIV WORLD PREMIERE! (Phil Logan, 2019, 29:00)
A decade of desultory smartphone filmmaking. Sometimes you see something and want to save it for later. Now is that later.